YOU CAN have a healthy, home-cooked, low-carb breakfast every day! It’s easy Keto microwave omelette in a glass is ready in 2 minutes and is only 3g net carbs!
2-minute keto omelette in a glass
If you’re like me, mornings can be fast. Although we work from home, we still have two different school dropouts at two different hours.
No wonder the mornings are a challenge for so many of us! When we are in a hurry, we are much more likely to make a food choice that we regret later!
That’s why I love this 2-minute Veggie omelette in a glass. This microwave omelette recipe will make your life super easy! I also love that when I just make breakfast for myself, I don’t have to waste food that way.
The ingredients are really simple! No need to go crazy trying to find a million recipes or take out the pan. I made it easier. Enjoy this omelette from Keto cups and tell me what you think!
Related: For another of our favorite keto breakfast ideas, check out our keto carrot cake pancakes!
Why I love this recipe:
- Easy to customize with your favorite vegetables!
- A great way to get a full serving of vegetables in your day … now!
- Healthy, hearty home-cooked breakfast, ready in minutes.
You will need:
For your convenience in recreating our microwave omelette in a glass, we have included advertising links for shopping to some of the products and consumables used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
KETO Frequently Asked Questions – Learn more
- What is Keto?
- How many carbohydrates can you eat on keto?
- List of foods suitable for keto
- What is keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a targeted keto diet?
- 8 reasons not to lose weight with keto
How to make an omelet from microwaves in a glass
Prepare the inside of your cup with a light coating of non-stick cooking spray.
Pour your eggs and water into a glass, add a dash of salt and pepper to taste, then mix everything together.
Add 2/3 of your shredded cheese and all your vegetables; stir to mix.
TIP: If you add broccoli raw, we recommend finely chopping. If you have a little extra time, try cooking the broccoli for a few minutes – or if you prefer a softer texture.
Microwave your omelet mug for 2 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked.
Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and enjoy!
Suitable for keto toppings for your microwave omelet
- Tabasco sauce
- Chopped green onions
- Buffalo sauce
- Sugar-free ketchup (this is our favorite!)
- hot red pepper
More keto recipes that you can make in a glass
Free copy of our 2-minute keto mug omelette recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We will also be happy to hear your thoughts in the comments below.