Today we are again in the kitchen to prepare two recipes for keto fish curry, suitable for low-carbohydrate-high-fat regime. They do not contain gluten, lactose and sugars, but are rich in useful fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
It does not take much effort and enviable culinary skills of a chef to prepare the recipes. All you have to do is have enough desire and add a pinch of love.
Keto Thai fish curry with cauliflower and broccoli
This creamy oven-baked keto fish curry is a great option to cook the fish in a different way and serve it on the table.
Preparation time: 10 + 20 minutes
Nutritional composition in 1 serving: 10 g of net carbohydrates, 5 g of fiber, 74 g of fat, 42 g of protein and 867 calories.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil to grease the baking tray
- 650 g salmon, boneless fillet or sliced white fish fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 30 g of ghee or coconut oil
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 8 g of fresh coriander
- 450 g cauliflower and / or broccoli
Method of preparation:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease the bottom of the baking tray with coconut oil.
- Place the salmon or white fish fillets in the baking tray.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put pieces of ghee or coconut oil on the fish.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut cream, curry paste and finely chopped fresh coriander. Stir the mixture and pour over the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is ready.
- Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower and / or broccoli into small florets and boil in slightly salted water for a few minutes.
- Serve the fragrant keto fish curry with a garnish of crispy cauliflower and / or broccoli.
- If you want to make keto fish curry with a thicker consistency, reduce the amount of coconut cream. For a more liquid texture and more sauce, add more coconut cream.
- If you have coconut milk, you can replace the coconut cream with it. Use 2 cans of coconut milk, pre-chilled in the refrigerator. Use only the top hardened part of the coconut milk.
- Set aside coconut water for use in another recipe, such as making smoothies and other refreshing drinks.
Keto fish curry with spinach
The recipe for keto fish curry with spinach does not contain dairy products, gluten and sugar. It is suitable for following a keto diet.
Preparation time: 5 + 20 minutes
Nutritional composition in 1 serving: 3.6 g of net carbohydrates, 18.5 g of fat, 33.4 g of protein and 314 calories.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons curry paste
- 500 g white fish, cut into cubes
- 200 ml of coconut cream
- 200 ml water (or more coconut cream)
- 250 g spinach
Method of preparation:
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan, add the curry paste and fry over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and water, stir and bring to a boil on the stove.
- Carefully add the sliced fish and reduce the heat.
- Let the mixture simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the spinach is soft.
- Serve the fragrant keto fish curry in a large bowl and enjoy.