Keto chocolate muffins with match cream are a quick dessert that will satisfy your desire for something sweet and healthy. They are low in carbohydrates and suitable for adding to your keto regimen.
What could be better than eating jam without remorse afterwards? We have made sure that you enjoy the most delicious chocolate muffins with two types of cream – cream with matcha and butter with vanilla and cinnamon.
Keto chocolate muffins with cream from the match
Low carb chocolate muffins decorated with matcha cream and fresh strawberries. For lovers of butter cream we have prepared a keto version with vanilla and cinnamon.
Preparation time: 5 + 20 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
Nutritional composition in 1 chocolate muffin: 4 g net carbohydrates, 31 g fat, 6 g protein and 325 calories
Necessary products for chocolate muffins:
- 85 g almond flour
- 30 g of cocoa powder
- 160 g of erythritol
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches of salt
- 6 eggs
- 12 ml of melted coconut oil or ghee
- 45 g chocolate with stevia
For the cream:
- 1 tbsp green tea matcha powder
- 475 ml whipping cream
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 2 tsp unsweetened coconut chips (optional)
- Muffin tray
- Paper cupcake capsules
- Electric mixer
Method of preparation:
Start by making chocolate muffins. For the purpose:
- Turn on the oven to preheat to 175 degrees.
- Sift the almond flour into a small bowl. Add cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, vanilla extract and salt.
- Mix all ingredients to homogeneity using a wire stirrer.
- Add the eggs, melted coconut oil (or butter) and crushed chocolate with stevia. Stir until smooth.
- Place 12 paper capsules in a muffin tin.
- Fill the capsules halfway with the muffin mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven or until ready (springy to the touch or light pressure in the middle).
- Remove the keto chocolate muffins from the oven and arrange them on a wire rack until completely cooled.
Matcha green tea cream for decorating:
- Pour in a bowl of matcha green tea powder and mix with a small amount of cooking cream. Stir until smooth before adding the remaining cooking cream.
- Beat with an electric mixer or wire whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Decorate the chilled keto chocolate muffins with match cream.
- Finally, garnish with strawberry and unsweetened coconut chips, and serve.
Keto butter cream with cinnamon and vanilla
For special occasions you can also prepare keto butter cream with cinnamon and vanilla aroma, which contains only 1 g of net carbohydrates per serving.
Preparation time: 5 + 10 minutes
Nutritional composition in 1 serving: 1 g of net carbohydrates, 46 g of fat, 1 g of protein and 417 calories
- 230 g of butter at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp erythritol
Method of preparation:
- Heat the butter from it in a small pan and stir until it acquires an amber color, being careful not to burn it.
- Then pour it into a bowl and beat with the remaining oil using a hand-held electric mixer until it acquires a fluffy creamy consistency.
- Add the cinnamon powder, vanilla and erythritol at the end of the beating.
- Add flavor to the cream – cocoa powder, cardamom, ground coffee, lemon peel. Use even fresh berries such as raspberries or blueberries. Make butter keto cream to your liking with your favorite ingredients.
- Serve the butter keto cream with pancakes, waffles or some of our keto sweet muffin suggestions below.