Keto cake with berries is an irresistibly appetizing offer for dessert that will win your taste buds.
Today we have prepared 2 recipes for low-carb temptation – keto cake with berries, which you can sweeten when you eat something sweet.
Recipe for keto cake with berries
If you have leftover berry mix, use them to make an incredibly delicious keto berry cake.
Satisfying your appetite for sweets and low in carbohydrates, this cake will become your favorite.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Servings: 12 pieces of keto cake with berries
Nutritional composition in 1 piece: 4.4 g of net carbohydrates, 31.7 g of fat, 7.3 g of protein and 356 calories.
- 190 g almond flour
- 40 g coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 200 g of ghee, soft
- 60-75 g of steviol powder
- 4 eggs
- 80 g sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the glaze:
- 170 g chocolate with stevia
- 150 g of berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Method of preparation:
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Grease a cake pan with butter and set aside.
2. Mix the dry ingredients
- In a bowl, mix the almonds with the coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir and set aside.
3. Beat the butter
- Pour the butter into a large bowl and beat with a mixer until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the steviola powder and continue beating until fluffy.
4. Mix all ingredients
- Beat the eggs in the butter mixture, add the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Stir, then add the dry ingredients and continue to stir until mixed.
5. Bake and cool
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated 160 degree oven for about 30-35 minutes or until done.
- Remove the finished keto cake from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing it from the pan.
- Turn it over on a cooling rack.
- Cut the chocolate with stevia into small pieces.
- Melt it together with the coconut oil at intervals of 30 seconds, stirring between them until it melts.
- Pour the liquid chocolate on the keto cake and decorate with berry fruit.
- Serve the beautiful and delicious keto cake with berries on the table and enjoy it.
Keto cake with berries and almonds
The scent of homemade keto cake fills the house of the good old days. This low-carb cake recipe is juicy, tender and at the same time slightly spicy, thanks to the spices.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Servings: 12 pieces of keto cake with berries and almonds
Nutritional composition in 1 piece: 2 g of net carbohydrates, 21 g of fat, 7 g of protein and 227 calories.
- 100 g of ghee
- 2 tbsp mix spice for cake
- 6 eggs
- 110 g of erythritol
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 55 g cream cheese
- 170 g almond flour
- 25 g coconut flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 45 g almonds, roasted and crushed (optional)
- Mix berry fruits for decoration (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries)
For the cake spice:
- 3 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ground allspice
Method of preparation:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Grease a cake pan with butter. If you do not have a special cake pan, cover the bottom of a tray with parchment paper.
2. Aromatic spices
- Prepare the spice mix by mixing them in a bowl.
- Melt the butter together with the spice mix over low heat. Stir to mix and set aside to cool.
3. Mix the wet ingredients
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat the eggs with the erythritol and vanilla extract.
- Add the cream cheese and continue beating.
4. Mix the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, mix the almonds with the coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir with a wire whisk to remove lumps.
5. Mix the wet with the dry ingredients
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the eggs and beat with a mixer.
- Then add the melted butter and continue to mix until you get a smooth dough.
- If desired, you can add crushed almonds or use them to decorate the cake.
- Set the resulting dough aside for a few minutes.
6. Bake and cool
- Pour the dough into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake on the lower rack for about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the finished keto cake to cool slightly before removing it from the pan.
7. Decorate and serve
- Garnish the cake with crushed almonds and berries.
- Cut the fragrant keto cake with berries into pieces and serve.